MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR A
DESTINATION SIKH WEDDING
The following are our mandatory requirements for conducting your Sikh Wedding. We can only conduct the wedding if all these conditions are met, although we will give you the opportunity to modify some of these requirements depending upon the location of your destination. Once you make the deposit, we will forward you a more detailed outline covering all aspects for the setup of a Sikh Destination Wedding for your Décor person, Event/Wedding Planner and immediate family members on both sides.
· Book and pay for 2 nights accommodations at the resort of your wedding location (1 room for 2 people), the night before the wedding and the night of the wedding.
· Have a mandatory meeting with us the day before the wedding where the bride, groom, person assigned to wave the Chaur, and immediate family members will attend.
You will provide:
· Speakers for the sound system. We will bring the remainder of sound system – the fee is included in our quote.
· Dry Parshaad.
· An individual to wave the Chaur during the ceremony when Dr. Freedom Singh is singing.
· A Décor Person/Company who will provide:
o A Poster/Mandap for hanging the Chandni.
o 2 Stages - for the altar and for the musicians.
o Fresh flower petals to shower on couple during 4th Laav.
o Decorations for the ceremony room.
o Sheets and cushions for the floor.
Please make sure you have thoroughly reviewed our terms and are agreeable with them and that ALL our Mandatory Requirements will be met before making the deposit for our services. Our 2016 dates are filling up fast - your booking will only be confirmed when a non-refundable deposit has been made.
Updated December 2015