Gorgeous Location - Sikh Wedding Gazebo Barcelo Maya Palace, Riviera Maya, MexicoFactors to Consider when having a Gazebo Wedding at Barcelo, Mexico:
- Protection from the sun or from possible rain showers - proper covering of the bride and groom, Sikh Officiants and ALL guests. Opt for a thicker colored fabric instead of clear white shear.
- Consider the extra use of Beach Patio Umbrellas and Fans to circulate the air - it can get unbearably hot, not a pleasant experience.
- Make sure you bring extra Ramals/Kerchiefs for ALL your guests, and for staff and helpers - it is common to not have enough.
- Try to start the wedding by 9 am to avoid excessive heat. This means have the Bharat at 8 am in the Barcelo Palace Lobby in the A/C.
- Do not spend excessive time taking pre-wedding pictures, plan these for after the wedding.
- Avoid serving a meal/snack for the Milnee so the wedding starts and finishes before it gets really HOT.
- Dress appropriately for hot weather conditions. Wear sun protection, sun glasses and drink plenty of water.
- Consider chair seating for elder and disabled guests.
- There are always delays of some form that the bride experiences in getting from her room to the Wedding Gazebo, plan for this.
You will be in trusted, reliable and experienced hands with these two as they are well aware of how to setup the decor and handle logistics for a Destination Sikh Wedding at Barcelo, Riviera Maya, Mexico.Contact: Head Wedding Coordinator at Barcelo, Riviera Maya, Mexico
Alejandra Carrillo - Gerente de Bodas email@example.com
Contact: Saku or Joseline with LatinAsia for decor
Dr. Singh and Leela, Sikh officiants for Destination weddings frequently conduct weddings in Mexico and the Caribbean region. See how they can assist you for your upcoming wedding. Contact them HERE .